Become an Engineer in Minecraft!
Redstone is like electricity in Minecraft. It can make things move and light up and go BOOM!
NOTE: This class requires a Windows or Mac computer with keyboard and mouse. Ipad, Xbox, and other game systems will not work.
What You Will Learn and Do
Harness the power of Redstone to protect your base, make useful automatic farms and machines, or just to add some flair.
- Learn about the different Redstone components and how they work
- Follow along with cool and useful projects such as doors, elevators flying machines and hidden staircases
- Experiment with Redstone independently to use what you have learned to make new inventions
NOTE: Series A and B have different projects but are a similar level
How Long is the Camp?
Learn new Minecraft skills in just one week!
5 days, 2 hours/day
What Does it Cost?
$199 per week
What If You Miss a Class?
We only enroll for full weeks of camp and fees are not prorated if you miss a day.
Please select a week that works for your schedule on all 5 days.
If you must miss a day due to unforeseen circumstances, the instructor can record the lesson and we will share it with you afterwards.
How the Camp Works
It's online learning, and it's personalized, effective and fun!
- This class is conducted live online using Zoom and a private Minecraft server.
- There will be a maximum of 4 students, so you can get to know each other, speak up and get help when you need it.
- Instruction is done by screen sharing.
- Students will learn about Minecraft and Redstone through a mix of experimentation, challenges and lessons.
What Technology Do You Need?
Here's what you need to join a camp:
- A computer or laptop, external mouse recommended
- High-speed internet
- Microphone and speakers, or a headset
- A webcam (recommended, but not required)
- Minecraft and Zoom installed on your computer
We use Minecraft Java Edition on Windows or Mac. This version requires use of the keyboard and mouse. Other versions are not compatible.
Join us for a Minecraft Adventure! Register Now!